We know that your four legged friend is a valued member of the family and that your holiday just wouldn't be the same without them.
So, we welcome dog guests and want them to have a great holiday to!
What's better than starting each day of your holiday with a walk on one of the fabulous beaches all within easy reach. Six of which are dog friendly all year round.
We make sure everything is set for you and your pooch before you arrive, and provide a Doggy Welcome Pack which includes poo bags, sofa throws, bowls, treats and dog tags with your holiday address on just in case they wander off.
We only ask that you do not allow your dogs on the sofa or beds and that you clean up after your pet. Please do not leave your pet alone for long periods and ensure that your pet is not a nuisance to other guests
- Driftwood has a back garden fenced by a 4 ft fence. A designated dog walking area is a short walk away on the holiday park with dog poo bins provided.
- Sands has a fenced, gated deck area where your pet can relax safely, there is also a grassy garden area to the side of the caravan.
- Bay Retreat has a 4ft high fence which fully encloses the patio garden.
- Only a short walk away is a large and open dog walking area perfect for your pooch.
- Beach Moorland and Riverside walks are also nearby to give you a picturesque walk everytime.
From each of our properties you have access to miles of beaches, coastal pathways and moorland walks for you and your pet to enjoy.
There are dog friendly pubs, restaurants and gardens, in fact Cornwall is VERY dog friendly!
We welcome responsible dog owners and politely ask that you clean up after your dog.